Interested in joining our Team in Atlanta?
We’re looking for skilled Team Members to produce the high quality custom breads we’re known for at our Atlanta bakery. Please read below before applying.
Minimum Requirements To Work In Our Bakery
- To consistently produce high quality products in a bread baking facility.
- To always follow safety and sanitation standards.
- A team player with solid interpersonal skills.
- A strong commitment to ensuring the best quality products and excellent customer service.
- Meeting or exceeding regular quality audits and good manufacturing practices.
- Compliance with federal/state/local regulations (FDA, OSHA, Department of Agriculture, Department
of Health, etc.), HACCP as well as environmental compliance.
Bakery Position Requirements
- Able to communicate and work effectively in English with all employees.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and stand for 90% of work shift.
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, as well as holidays and weekends (frequently required).
- Future Team Members should have a great attitude, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of EPI for many years to come.
If you meet these requirements please fill out an application online to be considered for one of our job openings in Atlanta.